Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Lacking the Creativity

As I spent all early afternoon trying to figure this blogging business out I came to the conclusion that it just may not look as fancy shmancy as all the other bloggers out there and that's okay. I'm not here to win the blogging contest on who has the most followers or whose layout is the cutest; I'm just here to type in a white box of all the craziness that goes inside my head! I want to use this as a learning experience for myself and hopefully to others. I figure I have something to post on about what interests me and what I like to learn about. 

I spend to much of my time on Facebook reading about what others do and I'm realizing that it's kind of depressing. There's so much negative in the world and I'm ready to focus on the positive! I catch myself being negative sometimes and that's not me. SO, here's to blogging! 

I don't really plan on focusing on any certain topic. I will just go with the flow and whatever is on my mind that day may be brought into discussion. 

I've recently walked/jogged my first 5K and DID NOT finish last (: 
I have a goal to lost 30 pounds by summer. It's just really hard and I LOVE chocolate! I believe nutrition is very important so I want to use this site as some sort of motivation. Something to keep myself focused on and a place where I can store notes. 

I think I've ranted enough now. Til' my next blog! Goodnight! 



Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily